I am linking up with a fantastic Linky Party from Eberopolis: Teaching Reading and Writing with Technology. There are a couple basic rules to this Linky Party Trio!
1. Share a product that you've made that you couldn't live without.
2. Share a product that you've purchased that you love.
3. Share something from your wish list that you're hoping to get for next year.
1. A product that I couldn't live without it my *new* At Home Learning Pack! I absolutely love that I dont have to think about what I am going to give for homework at all for the entire year! It is already done for me! Just have to make the copies! I also love that I don't have to keep printing a page a night, or a packet for the week. An entire week work of homework...ALL on ONE page!!! This pack meets many COMMON CORE Standards, which is fantastic so when the kids go home, the common core goes with them!! :)
2. I LOVE the End of the Year bundle by: Kindergarten Squared. As I still have 10 days of school left, I am looking forward to using this bundle on the last week of school! It's always so tough to keep the kids interested and engaged on the last week of school because their brains are already on summer vacation! This product has perfect themed days for the last week! Can't wait for the last week of school to use this product!! :)
3. A product on my wishlist is Kindergarten Data Binders- Kindergarten Data Notebooks by Having Fun In Kinder. Lake Myra (my school) has been awarded the Leader In Me grant! We are going to be starting Data Notebooks and they seem great for Kindergarten, but definitely need to be modified and explicitly taught...like most things in Kindergarten! :)